Saturday, May 28, 2011

... And the Winner is...

Maria Campbell and Nikki Bean!!!

Names were drawn through random.org.

Thank you to all those who entered, and the great advice I received. I really appreciate it! Sorry about the problem with leaving comments, I'm looking into it.

The most recurring advice I received was to offer clothing, and location suggestions on my website. Because each session has its own unique flavor, I save those suggestions for the custom consultation.  But I will leave recommendations from time to time of  neat things that I find, and ask you to do the same. :) To show you my gratitude, I'm giving everyone who entered a complimentary $50 print credit toward their next session. You will receive an email with more details next week. 

Because this is a photography blog, no post in complete without a photo! Here is one of Paige's bridals I did a couple of weeks ago. Her full post will soon follow.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: