Saturday, April 30, 2011

Utah Missionary and Family Photography

Elder Chase Kirkham, has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,  in Omaha Nebraska.
Chase is my cousin, and I'm so happy for him. Chase has been battling epilepsy for a long time, it's made a lot of easy trivial things much more difficult for him. He had a surgery to try and get rid of it in order to go on a mission. Thankfully it mostly worked, and I hope he doesn't have anymore problems with it.I admire Chase for his dedication to the Lord. It has not been easy for him, but he keeps moving forward.
We were able to fit in a few a his family's pictures too! I just love these guys!

I have cousins my age that are identical twins. Isn't it great? Yes, I have a small obsession with twins. I always wanted them and never got them, so I'll just appreciate when I can photograph them!

I just had to throw in this last picture. I wasn't planning on taking it, but I couldn't resist! Kids just make me smile!

No comments: